Monday, April 2, 2012

When and If.........

OK...here I go again. "When"...we get our walls sheet rocked and finished to our upstairs bedrooms and "If" I haven't by then moved on to another idea....I have planned a picture wall going all the way up the stairs. For several years now I have been purchasing pictures of homes from another time/era, most of them being the early 1900s. In the majority of the pictures the home is in the background with the family lined up as the subject of the photo, which I love...a 2fer1. So my post today features.....A Picture Wall.



 via:bhg.com



 via:bhg.com



       via:bhg.com    

                                                 
 
via:restoration hardware.com



via:pinterest




 via:bit.ly



via:pinterest



 via:pinterest



 via:pinterest



 via:potterybarn



via:potterybarn

No comments:

Post a Comment