Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Flea Market 2012

I cant believe it....in two weeks hubby and I will be heading to DL to start the ball rolling for the 2012 season. The canopies will go up, floor will be painted with a fresh coat of white paint, everything from last year will come out of my building and be sorted through, and fresh items will be set up for the opening weekend. It has been a stressful winter but I did manage to get some furniture ready to go and lots of boxes packed with novel/fun/useful items. With that said I will share some pics w/you!



 Sm blue stenciled chest.


 Vinatage set perfume bottles.


 Lamps, pics, glass ball w/vintage yarns.


 Flag made w/vintage fence pickets.


 Vintage footstool made new with burlap bags.


 Outdoor items.


 Vintage table & benches, painted, abcs added and chalkboard center.


 Horse & vintage box.


 Antique plant cart.


 Ironstone...so hard to part w/this.








 Vintage radio cabinet refurbished.


 Vintage farm scene.


Vintage set of Tole trays.


This is just a start....oh Lord.........I have so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment