Monday, March 26, 2012

Window Boxes

On the 20th day of March we celebrated the first day of spring with beautiful weather. A light rain has the grass starting to turn green and the trees are in full bud...Love it!! The stores are prepping their greenhouses in anticipation of trucks soon arriving loaded with potted plants for flower beds, planters and vegtable gardens. Cant wait....and window boxes are on my mind, what can I do just a bit different this year.
 Pretty...but where's the Bam!!


 Oh.....There it is. I like.


 All green. Well it is my favorite color.


 Succulents...may keep the cats from napping in boxes.


 Like the picket fence box and the plants.


 Tulips and Ivy. Perfect on elongated windows.


Kale....interesting.


 How pretty.


 Geraniums and petunias.


I'm not sure what all is in there....but they certainly are healthy.


 Lush and lovely.


Windowless Box.


Cute little box. 


 I'm sure this is a window box on a little cottage in Nantucket.


 Very nice mix of greens with a smidgen of color.


While this is not a box it does have what I'm looking for...The Thrill [talls],
The Fill and the Spill.
I'll take two to go, in a box, Thank You!!!

Pics via:gardensquirrel.com, homestilo.com, georgiabackyard.com, smittendesignblogspot, houseplantsguru.com
apartmenttheraphy.com, southernliving.com, ntsguru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment